Samsung Galaxy

Sims 3

Amazon For Everyone

Chitika

Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Animals Message

If animals have FB, these are
most likely to be their status
updates...


Cockroach : Managed to skip
from someone's foot step. Man,
I lead a dangerous Lifestyle ! ;p

Cat : My 7th child is asking
who is her dad. What shall I tell
her ? I don't even remember ! :D

Mosquito : I am HIV positive, this
is all due to wrong sucking !! ;/

Chicken : if tomorrow i am not
updating my status, means I am
being served at KFC. Love you
all <3.

Octopus : I have just refilled
my ink... Hurrey !! ^_^

Pig : Oh gosh they throw the
gossip that i am spreading
flu... WTF !! :X

Goat : Friends, don't go out.
Eid holiday is coming. :'(

Pig writes a comment on goat's
status : Luckily I am Haram.
| 4 Likes |

Goat replies : Don't you remember
that after Eid, the Chinese
new year ?
| 1000 Likes | :D :p

No comments:

Post a Comment