Samsung Galaxy

Sims 3

Amazon For Everyone

Chitika

Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sad But True Message

Around the corner I have
a friend.

In this city that has no end.

The days go by & weeks
rush on.

And before I know, a year
has gone.

I never see my old friend's
face.

For Life now has a swift pace.

She knows I like her just
as well.

As in the days when I
rang her bell.

In times we were younger
when,

But now we are busy, tiered
then.

Tiered of playing a foolish game,

Tiered of trying to make
a name.

Tomorrow I'll say I'll call on her,

Just to show that I am thinking
of her.

But tomorrow comes &
tomorrow goes,

And distance between us grows
and grows.

Around the corner yet miles
away,

Here's a telegram : She died
today.

That's what we get & 
deserve in the end,

Around the corner, A
Vanished Friend..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment